I am completely losing my shit over this.
I CAN’T DEAL WITH THIS
This is for you Lynne you’re welcome <3
I DID NOT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS WAS MISSING FROM MY LIFE THIS IS HEAVEN
OH MYG ODDD?
THIS WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE
that not all television is mindless garbage
not all books are fine literature
not all video games are about murder and violence
and that things are often much more than they first appear to be
that art is powerful
and that it comes in many different forms
and from the most unexpected places
but that no one, no one, has the right to decide what is art and what isn’t.
Character development thing.
Plot points on this chart to represent how important these different aspects of a character’s life are to them. By doing that you can help determine what type of things your character deems to be most meaningful in their life, especially compared to others aspects.
A brief explanation of each aspect is below in case you’re confused about the meaning of any.
- Strength: to have physical power and strength
- Sex: to have sexual gratification and satisfaction
- Possessions: to have objects and tangible things
- Health: to have physical health and stability
- Appearance: to have a good external appearance
- Love: to love and be loved, romantically or otherwise
- Appreciation: to be appreciated by others
- Attention: to be paid attention to
- Security: to feel secure emotionally
- Approval: to be approved by others
- Respect: to be respected
- Friendship: to have friends
- Intimacy: to be intimate with a partner or partners
- Belongingness: to feel needed and belonged
- Family: to be on good terms with/have a family
- Inner peace: to be content with themselves
- Purpose: to feel as though they are fulfilling a purpose
- Self-sufficiency: to feel that they are able to provide for themselves
- Growth: to feel as though they are growing and changing
- Acceptance: to be able to accept themselves without consequence
This is an absolutely amazing exercise and I certainly recommend doing it.